This policy defines the conditions established for the domain www.zeferino.com
I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at www.zeferino.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
www.zeferino.com, has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Zeferino S.A.
- Commercial name: Zeferino Lights
- NIF / CIF: A59041517
- Address: Can Buscaons de Baix Industrial Park, Pasage de la Industria 1, (08170) – Montornés del Vallès (Barcelona)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Rental of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods n.c.o.p.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send me through the forms on the website, will receive the data treatment of «Website users and subscribers».
For the treatment of data of my users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be maintained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data I treat on Zeferino.com, come from:
- Contact Form
- Budget request form
- Comments on blog
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at Zeferino.com, I am treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Zeferino S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Due to the type of information collected by this website, the right to portability of the data can not be exercised.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In Zeferino.com, the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form and budget request: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users. For example, I can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the Cdmon servers ( zeferino.com provider) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email. Once registered, the user can make as many comments as he / she wants and give an answer about the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Cdmon (provider of zeferino.com) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. zeferino.com, have presence in social networks, including group management. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of zeferino.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Zeferino S.A. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of zeferino.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Zeferino S.A. (www.zeferino.com) with address in Industrial Park Can Buscarons de Baix, Pasage of Industry 1, (08170) – Montornés del Vallès (Barcelona), will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Zeferino S.A. does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are:
Identification data, specifically, name and email.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity, zeferino.com, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»). Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help Zeferino.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Zeferino.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Zeferino.com.
Hosting: Cdmon, S.L., with address at C / Girona 81-83 Local 6, Malgrat de Mar 08380 (Barcelona). More information at https://www.cdmon.com/es/avisos-legal. Cdmon, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its services (Indicate services provided by the hosting) to Zeferino.com.
When browsing Zeferino.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
Zeferino.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Zeferino.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Zeferino S.A. will ensure that any person who is authorized by Zeferino.com, to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, Zeferino.com shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to Zeferino.com exonerating Zeferino S.A., of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Zeferino S.A. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Zeferino.com, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Zeferino.com will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, Zeferino.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Zeferino.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.